Shall we make cookies for a snack? Here is our very simple recipe to make with children: butter, flour, sugar… not to mention chocolate chips!
Ingredients for 15 cookies (approx.)
- 75 g butter
- 1 egg
- 75 g brown sugar
- a few drops of liquid vanilla
- 150 g flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 g chocolate chips
- a pinch of salt
Preparation of cookies
Preheat the oven thermostat 185°.
2. cut the butter into small pieces in the preparation bowl and soften it at room temperature.
3. Add the brown sugar and beat with a spatula to obtain a foamy mixture.
4. stir in the whole egg and vanilla and mix again
5. Add the flour and yeast gradually and mix.
6. add the salt and chocolate chips.
7. Using a spoon, place small piles the size of half an apricot on a buttered baking sheet.
8. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
9. The recipe is finished: enjoy delicious cookies:)